Tuesday, March 6, 2012

2 of my "photographic Sonatas" exhibited

I could not be more pleased that 2 of my "Photographic Sonatas are on view at Always by Design", 265 S. 10th St, Phila. These 2 photographs are part of a suite of 21 Sonatas that I created over 5 years. Always by Design is cutting edge architectural firm that has a
a beautiful gallery space that everyone should go to see. I am excited to share 2 of my hard won images. I say hard won images because I lost sleep and weight digging very deeply into my own stylistic and spiritual imaging making process. I will always feel that
these 21 images are for me a doorway into a new psychological space. All 21 of my Photographic sonatas can be found on my web site that follows under the Gallery, "Photographic Sonatas" http://www.markfieldsphotos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment