Friday, December 12, 2008

Photo Talk Lanuch


I am pleased to create this blog dedicated to Photography, with a special emphasis on Fine Art Photographers who work in Black and White, either with "traditional" means or with the 21st Century "Light room-digital".  If you work in color please feel free to participate as well   I just happen to love B and W.  Most of my own work is in B and W. and I hope you will visit my website as an introduction.  
I invite anyone to contribute images, ideas, show reviews and any other communication that can help those who love photography as much as I.  I hope Photographers in Philadelphia and elsewhere will help connect, help each other and share ideas.
I hope you will visit my site just to become familiar with some of my work   http://www.markfieldsphotos.com    However, I want this site to be a collaborative effort with the emphasis on the work of other photographers and what they  are doing in the field.
Thanks, mark

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the start of your blog... hopefully it will be both a source of information as well as inspiration. I checked out your main site. Very impressive collection. I have recently gotten much more interested in B&W / Mono images myself, and enjoy seeing well done images in the same style. Not sure exactly what I have to share (or for that matter exactly how to share)... is it a simple cut and paste of the hosting url? How do you post a picture?

    ReplyDelete